To ensure that employees work in a safe, pleasant, and productive work environment, it is critical to maintaining a suitable temperature. Air conditioning residential and commercial service providers are capable of resolving even the most challenging business air conditioning problems:
- There is no power, Faulty wiring or tripped circuit breakers, as well as an overheated system that has shut itself down, may all cause power to be lost to your air conditioner. To avoid the recurrence of these problems, our air conditioning repair and service experts identify and treat their root causes.
- The presence of a worn-out fan belt, which may break, resulting in more costly repairs down the road. Our experts are well-versed in the replacement of fan belts that have become worn.
- Low refrigerant levels, poor circulation, continuous operation, and other factors contribute to a frozen evaporator coil. Warm air leaving vents is a telltale indication of a frozen evaporator coil. You can rely on your local Aire Serv expert to get to the bottom of the warm air problem and offer an effective solution.
- A fan motor that isn’t working correctly A properly functioning fan keeps air flowing throughout your facility. If your fan motor is ill or damaged, you must get it repaired or replaced.
- A compressor that has failed If your fan is running, but the air coming out of your vents is warm, this is usually an indication that your compressor has failed. Due to the high cost of this component, it is recommended that you consult with one of our expert technicians about your repair vs replacement alternatives.
- Condensate drains that are clogged Algae, insects, dirt, and debris may build up in condensate drains, causing leaks and water damage to the home or business. With the application of an algaecide to the condensate drain, an Aire Serv expert can effectively cleanse your system and prevent future blockages.
You can avoid emergency repair or service by arranging yearly expert technician maintenance for your air conditioner since you will have a well-maintained unit. You should change your air filter, as well as make yearly maintenance appointments